Sunday, February 3, 2013

Window Shopping

Tetbury, England
I used to go "window shopping" with my Grandmother in downtown Pittsburgh when I would visit from Ithaca.  The big department stores were a change from Ithaca's boutiques and I loved them.  Window displays tempt shoppers to browse the store's wears.  Some of the best are truly art pieces.  Here are some of my favorites.
Selfridge's in London...my favorite store in the world
Taxidermy store in rural Tetbury, Glouchestire

Was too bizarre not to photograph
Manolo Blahnik, Kensington, London
Christian Lacroix, Kensington
Salvatore Ferragamo- Flagship store, Florence, Italy
Birmingham, England
Oxford Street, London
Penhaligon's Perfumer-Edinburgh, Scotland
Christian Louboutin, Edinburgh
Harvey Nics: Edinburgh

Mulberry: Glasgow, Scotland
Chanel: Florence, Italy
Window displays reflect the city they are in and the global business of glamor.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment