Thursday, February 28, 2013

Packing for Savannah and Charleston

Sweatshirt: J Crew; Shoes: Kurt Geiger; Leather Skirt: Vintage
A weekend trip to look forward to is the perfect cure to a long and tiring week.  I am flying to Savannah, GA tomorrow after work and am going to be exploring Savannah and Charleston, SC in a whirlwind trip with my friend.  

It is only going to be about 50 degrees in both cities and I have been struggling to know what to pack.  I hope these layered pieces and a leather jacket will be enough! 
Blazer: Zara; Jeans: GAP; Heels: Nine West
Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target
Belt: J Crew
Dress: Forever 21; Necklace: Bauble Bar; Boots: J Crew
Jeans: AE; Sweater: GAP; Shoes: Forever 21
T-Shirt: Topshop; Leggings: Nordstrom; Necklace: J Crew
I have tried to pack light and comfortable pieces.  We are also going to be doing a lot of walking, so flats are a must!
Dress: H&M
Besides Kentucky and Florida, I have never been to the "South."  I am looking forward to a weekend of beautiful architecture, Spanish moss, a good friend, and glamorous Coconut cake at the Pennisula Grille in Charleston that was just featured in Vogue!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment