Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Victorian Rock N'Roll T-Shirt

Sunglasses: Ray Ban; Jacket: Vintage; Jean Jacket: GAP; David Bowie T-Shirt; Skirt: Ann Taylor
An extra day off allowed me time to explore a neighborhood that I usually only see from the highway, Manchester.  This neighborhood on Pittsburgh's North Side is a reminder of the price of suburban sprawl.  A t-shirt and skirt felt just right on this seasonal day. 
 This street in particular had some beautiful Victorian homes, some renovated, others derelict. 
This vintage BB Dakota has 1980's shoulders.  I am probably going to have it tailored into a vest and a shawl collar.  I like its basic grey color which goes well with black. 
This church was absolutely beautiful.  

Nails: Revlon "Iconic"

Exploring more of Pittsburgh and its hidden glamorous gems is something I want to make more of a priority and not just something I do on vacation.

Laura x 


No comments:

Post a Comment