Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend in NY: Army Green, Leopard, and Louis Vuitton

I spent the weekend at home in Horseheads, NY for Easter.  As usual, all I packed was dirty laundry, shoes, and accessories.  There is something so relaxing about being in upstate New York.  A relaxed look is the best one and I don't feel the need to get too pulled together.  Because I had so much laundry to do, I had to raid my brother's closet for some clean clothes. 

Jacket: Caslon from Nordstroms; Shirt: Nautica; Leggings: AE, Boots: J Crew; Purse: Louis Vuitton

On Friday morning I had to borrow Luke's Nautica button down.  He has great style so it wasn't difficult to find something I could adapt.  I loved the mix of patterns and textures and hoped that my polished nails and hair kept it from being too sloppy looking. 
Bracelets: Bangle- Coach; Silver- Links of London; Nail Polish: Revlon Red

Necklace: J Crew
Oh and while I was home my Mom gave me a belated Christmas gift......a vintage Louis Vuitton from the 1980's.  I think that it is the Saumura saddle bag size.  It is the perfect day bag. 

This is my new casual jacket for spring.  I love olive green and thought that the pockets and hood added some interest. 
Sweatshirt: Aerie; T-shirt: GAP
 Saturday we went antiquing in Ithaca.  These photos are from Buttermilk Falls State Park. 


Necklace: Kate Spade

Photos to come of my night at the antique auction.....

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment