Monday, August 5, 2013

Giraffe Print in the Mist

Dress: H and M; Belt: Michael Kors; Purse: Tory Burch; Bracelets: Vintage, JCP; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Last week I went to Summer Safari at the Pittsburgh Zoo which is a big fundraiser for the organization.  It is also lots of fun.  Of course I needed to find a dress with a jungle slant.  I ordered one from ASOS which was horrific on me and then stumbled across this one from H&M.  I was worried someone else would be wearing the dress, but I didn't see it that night. 
Tip: Belting a maxi dress is an easy and quick way to shorten it. 
These photos were taken at a public art instillation near the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh.  The steel pillars spew mist every few minutes. 
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment