Monday, July 22, 2013

White, Red, and Purple: All About the Accessories

Sunglasses: Serengeti; Dress: H and M; Jacket: J Crew; Necklaces: Pearl and J Crew; Clutch Vintage; Heels: Zara
I wore this outfit to work with some basic nude patent heels.  It is so much more fun with this after work heels.  This H&M dress has been a real workhorse for me.  Although I love structured dresses, this one can be a perfect change because it is cool and washable. 

Tip: Zara is a great place to find trendy and beautiful heels that won't break the bank. 


This vintage clutch is one of the newest thrift store finds.  It is marked "Debbi Jerome" and I would guess that it is from the 1960's.  I love the basket weave and paisley lining.  I really think that a clutch makes an outfit seem more sophisticated.  I love the East-West style bags like this one. 



Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment