Thursday, July 18, 2013

Northside Boucle Heatwave

Blazer and T-shirt: J Crew; Necklace: Vintage; Sunglasses: Ray Bans
This summer has been incredibly warm, heat index into 100 and waiting for the bus etc. in work clothes has not been pleasant.   It doesn't help that all of the summer clothes in the stores look like they are made for those attending a rave in Ibiza.  I still have to wear a blazer to work, so I try to keep my hair up, wear natural fabrics, and keep my make-up simple. 
This house in the Northside of Pittsburgh is too fun to pass up.  I would never want to live in or near this residence, but I really admire it as a piece of Americana art. 

My Mom gave me this diamond and pearl necklace that she bought for $5 at a thrift store.  It is the most classic and beautiful piece that I have and reminds me how generous and chic my Mom is.
 

Shoes: Aldo
Try and stay cool!
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment