Monday, May 20, 2013

Trend Summer 2013: Maxi Dress

Earrings: Robert Lee Morris (I lost one of this later this night!); Jacket: GAP; Dress: H and M; Belt: J Crew; Sandals: Steve Madden; Purse: Vintage Louis Vuitton
I think maxi dresses are one of the biggest trends of 2013.  I didn't have any before this year, but I have quickly embraced the trend because they are so easy to throw on with a layering pieces and some jewelry.  I wore this outfit shopping at Ross Park Mall (the best mall in Pittsburgh) with a friend and it transitioned easily to dinner and the Great Gatsby at Southside Works.  




 I love this House of Harlow sunburst design necklace.  I will be wearing it a lot this summer. 
Sandals: Steve Madden
I think that I will like this dress even more in the fall with tights, a stacked heel boot, and a leather bomber jacket.

Laura x

1 comment: