Monday, May 27, 2013

Camden Crescent in PJs

Sweater: H and M; Dress: Target; Shoes: Zara; Watch: Nike; Necklace: J Crew; Purse: Louis Vuitton
My first day in Bath was a great one with beautiful weather (a rare treat!).  This street (Camden Crescent) is one of my favorite in Bath because of the beautiful buildings and because it is off the beaten track for tourists.  Oh, and one of these houses belongs to Manolo Blahnik! 

After a long day of traveling, I felt like wearing an outfit that most resembled PJs.  This t-shirt maxi dress and sweater (sorry Mom!) did the trick. 





 I like tying a knot in a maxi dress to add some visual interest and show off shoes. 
 This sporty Nike watch is the only one I brought. 
 My photographer for the day, my brother Christopher.  Sorry for the bad angle (selfie). 
 This house covered in vines is Manolo Blahnik's pied-a-terre in Bath. 


Off to Blenheim Palace today (have wanted to go for years). 

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment