Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Glastonbury-Style at Mumford and Sons

Necklace (as headband): Stella and Dot; Vest and dress: Forever 21; Bangles: Kate Spade NY and assorted; Boots: Minnetonka;
The best part of fashion is dressing in a way you wouldn't day-to-day.  I love festival style and the recent Mumford and Sons concert was a great time to wear a fun Glastonbury-inspired outfit. 
These boots scare a lot of people, I call them my Pocahontas boots.  Confession: I wore these A LOT in law school...don't worry they were in then...I think!
Yellow and Blue Bangles: Kate Spade; others-assorted
Best part about dressing for an outdoor concert: you can throw on any jewelry you have. 




Every good concert outfit involves a headpiece.  This one is a Stella and Dot necklace tied behind my head with rubber-bands.
Tip: Never forget your ultimate accessory, a giant can of PBR!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment